Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna guess that is not happening since these are the specs.

EDIT didn't realize the changed the specs on Leonidas... that does give me hope for a 2nd sculpt.

You want a second sculpt? I say grab Alex's!

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69057

Here's some quick photoshop manipulation and comparison to show what it might look like painted up. For me, the wild hair and the squinty face SCREAMS Aldo Raine!

4294950813_5a1127fb5e_o.jpg

My god, i couldn't have said it better myself, right down to the Public Enemies statement. Now THAT was a movie. A real FILM. I can't see how it went over so many people's heads, particularly in the US box office. And ditto i'd be all over PE figures like a fat kid on a cupcake. Depp Dilinger and Bale Melvin if only.

Btw, Re the figure, a few things.
Looks pretty good, but as sure as i'm sitting here, something is just off with it, i can't put my finger on it. Needs more overbite and less godfather jaw imho. Should have been a Yulli sculpt IMHO.
2ndly, how come all the pictures are shot from the bottom, underneath perspective? There's nary a shot that's from a more top-ic angle, are they trying to hide something?
Lastly, this will make GREAT kitbashes for those wanting to just get the head and do up a dress jacket Aldo, both cinema tux and his OD service woolen jacket setup. With all the WWII stuff around, will be easy to get it authentic and looking how it should have come with it. Also, that's a nice looking MP40 from those pics!

''Agree with you. If you aren't a fan of the movie I really don't see why people decide to troll the figure threads.''
You just said it. The FIGURE threads. People are fans of FIGURES regardless, and want to see current products. It is a collectible forum after all, not a movie forum

he's wrong about one thing though, the movie isn't a remake.

I'll be getting this for sure, the coat is really impressing me the most with this figure.

I think LT.Aldo is not popular enough to release a second version and white suit version doesn't have anything special.

I was thinking the same. With the Tux version the only other accessories could be a champagne glass, and maybe the dynamite... that's about it...

Since this is pretty much loaded with weapons and stuff, I'd guess this is the only one we see.

Watch the damn doc, jesus. Makes little difference to me. Still a medicore movie.

I think the films a solid 8/10. I really enjoyed the score, the acting and how it all came together. Was is revolutionary? No. Still (imo) one of the 3-5 best films of 2009. Moon was better. Not comparible but better imo.

Hey, its Tarrantino, right?

Ok, I'm beyond sold on this figure, all doubts laid to rest.

Great job Hot Hots! I will keep my preorder for sure!

Fingers crossed for Hans Landa!

Watch the damn doc, jesus. Makes little difference to me. Still a medicore movie.

I totally understand your POV, this movie is indeed a tad overrated.I actually think True Romance, Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction was better..Basterds is still a good movie but, it has no legs after the first 3/4 of the movie, it kind of sucks at that point.

Back