Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what an incredible figure we have if they made this small change in the hair. I've done it with photoshop now. Would be correct full:monkey5

The image of the right with Hair mod. This is for me a small issue for get a perfect 10 figure:naughty

4551407313_5cac0e5907_o.jpg

Look what an incredible figure we have if they made this small change in the hair. I've done it with photoshop now. Would be correct full:monkey5

The image of the right with Hair mod. This is for me a small issue for get a perfect 10 figure:naughty

Sorry but i totally prefer the original, i'd be put off buying him if he looked like that. Maybe somewhere between them 2 would be better though.

I would actually pass on this figure if it looked like that.

Since the hair issues always seems to come back around, I'll post, again, the many hair looks of T2 T-800.

T2_1.jpg

T2_2.jpg

T2_3.jpg

T2_4.jpg

T2_5.jpg

T2_6.jpg

T2_7.jpg

T2_8.jpg

T2_9.jpg

T2_10.jpg

Nope

Mod looks like Christopher Walken

Hot Toys = Dead on balls accurate

I don't know about that mod, it reminds me of Frankensteins monster, for reasons unknown.

Theres a reason Skynet didn't use that hideous hairstyle.
Good use of Photoshop thought. ;)

Sorry to hear that guys but I think, look at the pics of Maulfan, the actual looks of the head on the hot toys figure looks more like a Frankie monster with too square and narrow skull. I think the original hot toys hair is more inaccurate ;)

Also I have not changed at any time the height of the hair, is the same, only on the sides ;) So this way, that funny pic of the guy with the tall hair looks more like the original look of the hot toys figure hehe

Back