Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of great pics in that link, and that John Connor figure is indeed very impressive.

This one is my favorite:
HT%20T%20800%20031.jpg

This made realize something...
HT%20T%20800%20042.jpg

Pic: "You forgot to say please." by MAX - from Toysdaily

I mean where's the CIGAR BURN? This is not entirely movie accurate.
After all he got it before the clothes, the boots and the motorcycle... :wacky
Pretty sure this lack of detail will keep some of you from buying the figure...

HTT800Body.jpg

Pic: eBay - myfigurechoice

Last edited:
They are nothing short of mind blowing. Love the true to film poses and it's the 1st time i've seen the jacket more tightly closed and looking awesome.

For me this is Hot Toys' best figure.

Assuming we get a battle damaged T2 T800 and two versions (Tech Noir and Police Station) of the T1 T800, I plan to display all four together...

Kyle Reese would be the only other MUST HAVE OR I'LL GO CRAZY of the two films aside from Arnie for me...

Sgt. Kyle Reese Tech Com Soldier! Besides the T-800 and the T-1000 this is my dream figure next to the future adult T2 John Connor.

Guys these new pictures are mindblowing!! Damn!!! I want this baby right now!! :rock

Where have you ordered it from, mate? I think i'm in for a long wait but I don't mind at all, really.

I ordered with OneSixthBruce. First time ordered with him so I'm not entirely sure how long it is until he gets stuff in. But even if I was told it would be arriving within the next 24 hours I would still feel a little antsy lol

MUST SEE, BEST T800 PICS EVER

Hit the link you wont be dissapointed
https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-126510-1-1.html

HT%20T%20800%20006.jpg

Just freaking amazing !!!!

Nice link!!, and true true, i was not dissapointed.
I just heard all the lines that go with the pics in my head ,even heard the bullet impact on arnie's back.
i was doing the sound effects that go with it ,when i saw the pics.
Now am sure i will get one, BTW is that still the RC Fatboy bike?.

Back