Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original box has a metallic sheen part and also the claws are slightly raised. Also the belt buckle on the fake ...well....looks fake !

The problem with Ebay Logans, they display original pictures in the listing. I'd go with Hong Kong if I was buying one and avoid China and Malaysia. Italy seems to have some extremely outrageous high prices at the minute which means they are probably fake (doing the whole , it's so expensive it can't be fake "thing"), but that's just a guess.

I've looked into this a lot in the past 2 weeks and decided to build my own. This figure will plummet if the new version gets a regular Jackman sculpt.
Hey hey, hold your horses there with the Malaysia comment. We have an official HT distributor here and there is no one selling fakes Wolverine here.

never really interested in wolverine until now.
since I'm a noob to this figure, anyone can tell me is there really any QC issue on this figure, for example like the john connor jacket?
thanks for any advice:hi5:

never really interested in wolverine until now.
since I'm a noob to this figure, anyone can tell me is there really any QC issue on this figure, for example like the john connor jacket?
thanks for any advice:hi5:

What, theres a QC issue on the John Connor jacket?

Hey hey, hold your horses there with the Malaysia comment. We have an official HT distributor here and there is no one selling fakes Wolverine here.

In that case I apologize. Just that when searching for Wolverine's a while ago Malaysia had very similar listings to China at very high prices.

I've since bought separate HT parts from Malaysia without any hassle. :)

my custom Wolverine
photo1-5.jpg

that set is not bad. wish I had paypal so I could get one

Nope, I pretty much keep everything, I never trade up for different versions.... not my style.

Ski

I hear that Ski. If I wasn't in a bind to pay for school, I'd had never sold mine. I'm hoping a US distributor pics up that Wolfman set so I can snag me one.

I'm working on a neutral Jackman sculpt for the new HT figure that I'll be contacting you to paint up for me when it's done :stick

I searched few pages back and noticed there's a problem with stain on this wolverine's body:(
such great figure..... but why?:gah:

After taking pics of this guy for our upcoming review... I am really not sure how much I need the "Last Stand" version. Sure, the likeness on the Origins release isn't 100% Jackman... But it sure as heck is 100% Wolverine!

wolvie11_zpsd8fcc02a.jpg

wolvie14_zps2dc4c159.jpg

Sallah

Back