Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0051.jpg

:monkey3

Awesome custom:clap:clap:clap wheres the headsculpt from if you don't mind me asking.

anyone could put sidebyside the original and bootleg wolvies? there are a lot for sale in the forum and i just want to have the heads up guide
thanks guys

anyone could put sidebyside the original and bootleg wolvies? there are a lot for sale in the forum and i just want to have the heads up guide
thanks guys

Here's a comparison of the heads and bases.

hot-toys-wolverine-origins-recast-figure.jpg

It's obviously much easier to tell in-person, when you're actually holding them, which sculpt is real because of the HT version's increased detailing. In regards to the bases, the text on the real one has a gradient to it, whereas the fake does not. There's also differences in the box, but I can't remember what it was.

Here's a comparison of the heads and bases.

hot-toys-wolverine-origins-recast-figure.jpg

It's obviously much easier to tell in-person, when you're actually holding them, which sculpt is real because of the HT version's increased detailing. In regards to the bases, the text on the real one has a gradient to it, whereas the fake does not. There's also differences in the box, but I can't remember what it was.

Looks like Hugh's been through a botched Tanning session. :slap

There's also differences in the box, but I can't remember what it was.

The original box has a metallic sheen part and also the claws are slightly raised. Also the belt buckle on the fake ...well....looks fake !

The problem with Ebay Logans, they display original pictures in the listing. I'd go with Hong Kong if I was buying one and avoid China and Malaysia. Italy seems to have some extremely outrageous high prices at the minute which means they are probably fake (doing the whole , it's so expensive it can't be fake "thing"), but that's just a guess.

I've looked into this a lot in the past 2 weeks and decided to build my own. This figure will plummet if the new version gets a regular Jackman sculpt.

The fake also looks like he's wearing eye liner too. I got two when they first came out, left one in the box sealed and displayed the other, even with the big draw this figure calls for on ebay I never would sell them cause there awesome. Can't wait to add the X-men version to the collection.

I remember you have custom angry sabretooth in progress? I'm looking forward to.

Yea, I'm being picky with it... :banghead I need to make slight adjustments to the the lower lip/mouth and then move the top fangs closer, a little more refinement on the beard and I think I'm in business.

I've left it since the day I started. :lol

Ski

Back