Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful set of shots, heewing! Does that blue coat come wired on the edge? Also like the detailing and weathering on it...really great!

The accessories and two AMAZING headsculpts make this one hard to pass up!

Althought the blue coat is nice, I doubt that I'd be diplaying him with that.

Its either the T shirt or t shirt with leather jacket and the BD head all the way :rock

Beautiful set of shots, heewing! Does that blue coat come wired on the edge? Also like the detailing and weathering on it...really great!

yes, you are right...blue coat come wired on the edge...you can create many dynamic pose as well....

Im glad they ended up fixing the shotgun for this figure. Is the string still attached like in the proto shots?

This guy looks like yet another class figure. The headsculpt came out very well I think and the detail on the BD arm looks incredible.

Still I have to pass, I just know that despite the quality he'd ultimately end up relegated to harder to see places on my shelves as time went on and I got figures that are more important to me.

Because both head sculpts are too good to left in box so I'm starting collect T-shirt, pant and boot to bash non-damaged Marcus with trench coat. It won't be movie accurate of course but I don't care much. Can't wait to get mine.
And I'm keeping my fingers crossed this time to have zero problem with Marcus after pissed by Connor white nose problem :eek:

Back