Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Modified arm from toy-world.

r0016645.jpg

Crap, is there an entire endo arm under there?

Has anybody posted pics anywhere of the body? What does it look like? Any damage?

Crap, is there an entire endo arm under there?

Has anybody posted pics anywhere of the body? What does it look like? Any damage?

I think its just the left arm thats battle damaged. Not sure if thats a mod arm, or if that is actually how it looks underneath his rubber body.Guess I will have to buy it and find out.:D

Actually, there was also battle damage on his stomach area in the movie. I have no doubt that HT could do it, just couldn't figure out why they didn't do it. Hope they don't DX the crap out of this one.

Both arms and his adbomen were seen damaged in the movie, and for some reason they did just the one arm. Torso I can understand, but the other arm I don't.

Actually, there was also battle damage on his stomach area in the movie. I have no doubt that HT could do it, just couldn't figure out why they didn't do it. Hope they don't DX the crap out of this one.

For real! Hot toys seems to always come out with something better.

Actually, there was also battle damage on his stomach area in the movie. I have no doubt that HT could do it, just couldn't figure out why they didn't do it.

Probably so they don't have the same problem I do... the Stan Winstone Studio shots are of a different design for the exposed endo pieces than were used in the movie... McG must have changed his mind and added more CGI. Now I don't know whether to stay with the "cocept" version or re-do the chest for movie accuracy.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60775&highlight=building+ultimate+marcus

Dizzy:huh

I think its just the left arm thats battle damaged. Not sure if thats a mod arm, or if that is actually how it looks underneath his rubber body.Guess I will have to buy it and find out.:D

Yes.The left arm has a endosqueleton arm underneath the rubber skin.
The right arm is a "muscle arm" but the rest of the body is the regular true type body (including regular chest and waist joints)

In terms of the price, I think Marcus is the best value pack release from HT so far.

DSCF0286.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

Instruction from the box already addressed that the arm could only bend at a 90 degree angle. Similar to those with endo though.....

Back