Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse the silly pose, just to show that this guys quite flexible, despite having the rubber arm.

SU1HMDA1MTIuanBn.jpg

How's the shoulder posability? Even thought it's better on Dutch than other muscle bodies, I hope Marcus is even better, though I'm thinking of getting a regular TT body for him if I don't like the articulation he gets.

When I got my connor, I was simply blown away by the details that I tried to find reasons to justify another purchase, since it was perfect.

But this one just doesn't have that, I mean its a cool fig. But just doesn't warrant enough credit to get doubles of the same fig, IMO.

Looks good...gettin two.....:lol .... :bunnydanc

How's the shoulder posability? Even thought it's better on Dutch than other muscle bodies, I hope Marcus is even better, though I'm thinking of getting a regular TT body for him if I don't like the articulation he gets.

I'm really blown away by how poseable Marcus is. Especially the shoulder area. It's much easier to pose than on a Dutch body.
The only thing that's been bothering me is that the leather jacket is a pain to put on because of the rubber arms...

HTMarcusBody.jpg

I think now you can imagine, that the shoulder posability would be near the same as the normal hot toys true types.

Reminds me of my old Six Million Dollar Man Steve Austin. If Hot Toys made a figure of him that would be the shiznit.

%246marm.jpg

It seems like Marcus' arms are more traditionally built with rubber sleeves over them instead of being like the muscle body arms.

^ Damn he looks amazing

He sure does!!! :rock

I love seeing all the pics of him! Since it'll probably be at least a month and a half before I have him in hand, watching pics is awesome to see what poses he can be put in and how he looks the best!!! :D

wow they fixed ALOT on this figure, I want him really bad, but i dont know when he is getting released

Back