Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the very few figures that I regret selling off (years ago)...

Is that the Hot Toys sculpt or the one floating around on Ebay?

The whole set was from OSK, purchase last year. Never had the official release so I cannot compare like for like but it sure does the job.

I think my favourite look is the biker cop
DSCF3452_zpszcoozjty.jpg

Wagging finger makes a good pointing figure to.

Agreed on Motorcycle cop. Personally I think the headsculpt on this is a bit dated but obviously the helmet and shades hide a lot of it.

Last edited:
You guys think Hot Toys will come out with another T1000? The price is insane for the MMS129. What is best option? Kit bash it?

You guys think Hot Toys will come out with another T1000? The price is insane for the MMS129. What is best option? Kit bash it?

I doubt it. Something about being made of liquid metal instead of Iron guarantees that.

Nah, i think the t1000 was a one off for hot toys. They basically covered all the figures in the terminator series now(bar furlong) and i can't see them returning to the franchise for a very long time if at all.

Nah, i think the t1000 was a one off for hot toys. They basically covered all the figures in the terminator series now(bar furlong) and i can't see them returning to the franchise for a very long time if at all.

They could at the very least just do a Tech-Com and 84' Reese two pack and kill the line.

Hmmm. I can the whole set for $275 or just parts includes head, body, shirt, belts, and affect parts for $150. Which you guys think is better? If I get the parts, I would need to get the hands and shoes to complete him in cop mode.

Hmmm. I can the whole set for $275 or just parts includes head, body, shirt, belts, and affect parts for $150. Which you guys think is better? If I get the parts, I would need to get the hands and shoes to complete him in cop mode.

$275 is a pretty good deal. I'd say go for that. The least i've seen this figure for is $450. Besides getting the parts separately is just a pain in the ass.

Last edited:
$275 is a pretty good deal. I'd say go for that. The least i've seen this figure for is $450. Besides getting the parts separately is just a pain in the ass.

Thanks. It makes sense, getting the parts does add up.

Alright, my MMS 129 came in today. it came with two right relax hands and missing the right grabbing hand. Anyone got a right grabbing hand they don't need? This figure is old but still looks awesome!

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

Yeah no I love this figure! It's great because you can make 2 figures out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own the t-1000 from Hot Toys (with the an original donut head too) but I am thinking about getting the Mom Toys figure to get some spare parts like the belt, the shirt and an extra head. Anyone got it? Whats your opinion? Quality?? Thanks

I know this is not accurate to the steel mill scene but wanted to pose him like this.

image6.jpeg

image9.jpeg

Back