Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Classic Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been comfortable with Spidey being a member of a team. I think it suited his story for him to be a solo hero and frequent pariah for the better part of 50 years, but. . .great shot there. Mine arrived last week, but I haven't had a chance to open him up yet.
Yea he’s more of a loner but a team player when it’s to much to handle

I've never been comfortable with Spidey being a member of a team. I think it suited his story for him to be a solo hero and frequent pariah for the better part of 50 years, but. . .great shot there. Mine arrived last week, but I haven't had a chance to open him up yet.
I guess my location definitely isn’t working for you then! 😂
1E53A0EA-8F1C-4226-860A-D8B504687613.jpeg

Do you have any other hot toys Spider-Man figures? All of mine have looked like this except perhaps the r and b Spider-Man 3. I think it's just the downside of tight rubbery material.
Yes I have almost every suit HT has put out (post #468 of this thread) and while yes a couple have been less than stellar none have been close to this bad.

I do like him as an honorary member of the Fantastic Four. I hope if/when we get the MCU Fantastic Four, we get his friendship with Johnny on-screen.
Great pic..but nah..spidey is best by himself 😁
I agree but they look damn good together. Still haven't had time to put him in any crazy poses but will do so soon.

Honestly pretty damn happy with this figure just standing there in museum pose. The classic suit is just so vibrant and perfect.

Little fun with an extra Cap shield I have lying around.

51923937267_dd9604f700_k_d.jpg

Check out our unboxing of the Hot Toys Emperor Palpatine on throne & Classi Suit Spider-Man. Thank you to Sean & Jose or the greats show!

By far the best looking spider I have
kinda makes me want to put the others up

For those getting theirs from Sideshow I got my two in and both had pretty horrible seam stitching on the left side where they sealed the suit on the body. Looking through the pics from the last 10 pages just about every pic is not showing this part of the figure, im curious for those who have him in hand what that seam looks like on your figure. Sideshow is replacing mine thankfully but I feel Ill get another 2 with the same issue,I hope not.
View attachment 565359
View attachment 565360
I'm a pretty nitpicky guy, but that doesn't look too terrible to me. It's not amazing stitch work, but I dunno if I would be pressed to get it exchanged. I'm surprised Sideshow allowed it.

Quoting myself! I really need to dust that rail, didn't notice that. :LOL:

But what I'm actually getting at is display options -- I think I'm going to contact Stoney's Stands for a clear acrylic base with an extra long post to get some elevation. Think it'll look cooler given this guy's not going in a cabinet or shelf but staying out. Not the biggest fan of the Hot Toys stand.

Sorry to laugh a little but....those of you that use the payment plan just to get a figure gives me a chuckle. Sounds like you're paying off a car or a student loan....
Quit laughing at us peasants :p

I like to use flex pay when ordering 2 or 3 figures that are releasing around the same time. Helps balance things out

Back