Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man - Spider-Man (Classic Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can?t wait for this but damn that?s along wait. I?m sure sm2 video games version will have the black suit and various other costumes. Can?t wait for those .

Can?t wait for this but damn that?s along wait. I?m sure sm2 video games version will have the black suit and various other costumes. Can?t wait for those .

A classically styled symbiote/black suit is the only other Spidey I?d be interested in. That would likely be 3 - 4 years out if we saw it in-game any time soon-ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to look at Toys Buying Agent. They've got it up but only with a 50% down payment? I like saving $30 on it but not interested in paying 50% down.

I went to look at Toys Buying Agent. They've got it up but only with a 50% down payment? I like saving $30 on it but not interested in paying 50% down.

Hell with that. No way I'm putting down any significant cash for something that far out.

How are you able to pull up toys buying agent? Their site has been down for me for weeks, what am I doing wrong?

Been anticipating this since the game line started, but 2 years?? What a joke. And $260 is ridiculous. Likely due to that stupid base and Scorpion tale. For me, destined to never leave the box. HT knew this would sell a ton, so they include a stupid Diorama base to jack up the price another $20 - $30... "Those idiots (us stupid collectors :)) will pay it". :lol

Whatever..

I have no desire to PO it. They waited too long after teasing it for me. My excitement has weaned. Plus, nothing sells out anymore. I might not even be alive in 2 years the way the world is going...

I still want it, but who knows what life will be like in 2 years. :dunno

It's one year, not two. We're only days away from 2021. 2022 - 2021 = 1. Check your end of year math.

I just pre ordered, spider man is the only marvel character I liked from my childhood, and this being a classic suit is a no brainer for me. Too bad the articulation will suffer thanks to the suit, but they got two years to work on it.

It's one year, not two. We're only days away from 2021. 2022 - 2021 = 1. Check your end of year math.

Thanks for so kindly and graciously correcting my math. Don't know what I'd do without you. 15 months is nothing, right around the corner in fact. Feels like it'll be out tomorrow. Better get my PO in before I forget. That would really suck.... :wink1:

Actually, all kidding aside, I never even checked Sideshow's website. A friend of mine text me it was up on SS along with the price and he said 2 years out. And 2 years out for HT isn't unbelievable. Several figures have been pushing the 2 year PO wait time. And some have been delayed beyond that before release. Last time I listen to him. I feel like such the fool. Gonna go give him a beat down now.

Now I got to wait until 2022 to get this, Dx19 Batman and Johnny Silverhand. This suit is my only Spiderman figure I want.

Thanks for so kindly and graciously correcting my math. Don't know what I'd do without you. 15 months is nothing, right around the corner in fact. Feels like it'll be out tomorrow. Better get my PO in before I forget. That would really suck.... :wink1:

Actually, all kidding aside, I never even checked Sideshow's website. A friend of mine text me it was up on SS along with the price and he said 2 years out. And 2 years out for HT isn't unbelievable. Several figures have been pushing the 2 year PO wait time. And some have been delayed beyond that before release. Last time I listen to him. I feel like such the fool. Gonna go give him a beat down now.

Thank you for being understanding. It wasn't my intention to call you out, only that most people forget this time of year about calendar math. I don't know about you, but it takes me at least 3 months to write the correct year on a check after New Year's. :lol

This is the 90's animated series Spidey I've been waiting for. I hear Christopher Daniel Barnes when looking at it.

There was an NRD. Don't underestimate that red and blue suit.

Huh. Cheaper shipping maybe? Or they?ll have it back up at some point.

I get the popularity, I?m buying more than 1 and it?s a grail...but it feels way too early for a sell-out anywhere.

Thank you for being understanding. It wasn't my intention to call you out, only that most people forget this time of year about calendar math. I don't know about you, but it takes me at least 3 months to write the correct year on a check after New Year's. :lol

Yeah, I've definitely been there and done that too...

:duff

What?s a check? :rotfl

I?ll be preordering this for sure. It?s a little odd to me they didn?t have a standard and deluxe option with that base but I would have bought the deluxe anyway. If they make the Spider Armor Mark I with its chromey goodness then my dream lineup from the game will be complete!!

Back