HOT TOYS LEON S KENNEDY (RPD version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it happened again. rpd leon sold for 248usd yesterday the 20th of jan on ebay. thats excluding shipping . this is starting to be the normal in selling price for this figure .

anybody wanna try and explain why this figures value is going up so fast. because of new game coming soon?

probably. do you want to sell yours for that price or something? put it up on ebay.

will probly sell for under 200 but will do it on ebay. no one here would pay that unless they really want this figure... even though. rpd leon is an awesome figure. well worth that price.

What are you trying to prove? This is getting very lame. Ok so they are rising in value!! Woohoo!! Nobody cares except you.

ok man if you find it so lame then stop reading it ok. thanx.

TBH bro, he does have a point. It seems like you're trying to justify listing it at $200-$250. You don't need to justify yourself to anyone. This board is full of people who flip items anyway. Just swing over to the Patient Zero PF thread and have a laugh or two. I'd just go for broke and list it on ebaY. Then let us know how much it sold for. That way we can know how valuable our collection is getting. :lol

yeah man. just wanted every one to know this thing is gaining value fast. since its selling at those prices. if you not intrested then dont read the thread... no need to be rude like that uda dude.

Wow. I'm so glad that I managed to get mine for $130 shipped. If it's reaching in excess of $200, I probably wouldn't have ever gotten one.

darren probly doesnt own a rpd leon. must be tough!

No, I don't have one and I don't want one. I'm perfectly happy with my RE4 version. And I certainly don't care if it is never valued at $200.

Oh and I hate to break the news to you....looks like cornerstorecomics still has 6 RPD Leons available for $150.
:( Oh no they aren't worth over $200
Did I just ruin your day?

dnt care darren. go check completed listings on ebay ok mate. thanx.

You guys think the abundant amount of RPD Leon out there are mostly replicas? Seeing how easy it is nowadays to get the RPD uniform, gloves/boots & head. They do however come with the White Box & all the weapons including the Blue laser rifle which so far i have yet seen custom parts for them, they are priced around $250 but i can't tell if they are originals or not.

Back