HOT TOYS LEON S KENNEDY (RPD version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok! i think its safe to say the rpd leon has sold out just about everywhere. this figure has really gone up in value these last couple of days. just check ebay

completed listings 4 ht rpd leon. 220 usd jan 9 . 170 usd jan 8. 149 usd jan 2. 175 usd jan 1. 184.72 usd dec 30. this is what they sold for excluding shipping costs. you guys think the value will go up more?????

my bad guys. toywiz still has the rpd leon for a reasonable 224.99 usd. good price i must say... so should we start selling our leons and make some extra money?

yeah but what if you got a spare lying around hey.

Well, yes and no. I think you'll find that this board is less sympathetic to flippers trying to score a profit. If you peek at the commerce area, you'll find a stark contrast to all the pricks trying to flip stuff for a ridiculous profit on ebaY. Fellow freaks often list items for sale at either cost or below. It's just not that kind of community.

so what do you think is a good price to let this figure go 4?

I don't know. If there's a collectible you want that was a comparable purchase price, list it for trade in the commerce section. If you want someone else to enjoy it as much as you enjoy yours, list it for cost (inc. shipping). You'll make some lucky freak a very happy collector and you'll be content that you shared the freaky love ;). If you're looking for a profit, I'd say, research it's availability. If/when you find any available, look at what they're all charging, average it all out, compare it to what Sideshow charged and find a nice middle ground. If it's considerably cheaper than the other ones available, you'll likely sell it and the purchaser won't feel like they got raped by an ebaY bastard :lol.

flipper.jpg

yeah ok! but if an items value is increasing and some one wants it and it is sold out ever where else they cant expect to get it 4 cheap

i think its toywiz ... they got this thing retailing for 226 usd ... and they like the only shop still selling him. theres one on ebay for 250usd and the last one sold on ebay for 220 usd a few days or week ago.

i think its toywiz ... they got this thing retailing for 226 usd ... and they like the only shop still selling him. theres one on ebay for 250usd and the last one sold on ebay for 220 usd a few days or week ago.

Why not just list it then instead of trying to justify a higher price? :huh List it for what you want for it. If you get a keeper, all the better for ya.

a few months ago fellow freaks were selling theirs in the $115 range. i even remember seeing a couple go for $90.

Back