Hot Toys KX Enforcer Droid (TBOBF)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look, I get it it's easy to make because they have the molds easy money whatever but, this is the legit the second 1/6 figure they chose for BOBF they are already mega behind on releases and these last two pre orders are lame AF.. I don't know Hot toys at least release more stuff I'm bored and Ahsoka ain't enough once that gets here in 2 months then what? get the ball rolling these figures are already taking forever to get to the US once they get out in china.

THEY don't even have a 1/6 version of Fett from his own show and this is what they release for the 2nd figure on an already not so good show

Sad couple of weeks for the people who confidently predicted hot toys would not be releasing anymore Eternals and Boba Fett figures. Hot Toys just hurt the feelings of those people. Angry posts incoming!
I don’t recall anyone predicting there would be no more BF figures. But that’s not the point - this barely qualifies as one. It’s a blatant cash grabbing reuse of the RO K-2SO figure.

It is a bit of an odd and oddly timed choice when people are definitely clamoring for something new.

But we Star Wars fans are certainly no strangers to repaints, whatever the line. Just comes with the territory.

The heavy weathering on this doesn’t make it quite a K-2SO substitute, but I love that figure and I’m sure people that missed out will be happy to have it just the same.

For me personally, our household loves Droids and I always regretted not getting a few more K-2SO figures to go with Imperial figures so I don’t mind seeing this again.

And they didn’t give us the sandy display stand yet again, which is kind of amazing. The bar is set pretty low on that. :lol

Hopefully they show us something new soon, though! At least May 4th is not too far away.

On the plus side, he’s not one of the Mos Vespa gang…

...don't remind me
DazzlingPeriodicGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif

Lols this is obviously lazy as hell but I might get one or two of them if I'm still buying HT in 3 years. It's better than a straight reissue at least. I already have the OG K2 but the 5 second Terminator scenario scene on Mandalore with these guys and the tie bombers was cool. Sadly it's probably one of my favorite scenes from the show :lol

They must have found some dusty boxes of K2 in a back room and thought “wow, we don’t even have to weather them!”

DECD6608-7F55-4250-B0E7-C602006AE049.gif

People on Reddit think Hot Toys is going to improve the light up eye function. Something that you’ll be able to have on without batteries. Like a USV port or something to that effect. I doubt it though. And it says it comes with rolling eyes, does K2 come with that?

the fact that they teased this makes it even funnier… “guess which BOBF character is coming soon!”

unless they have another release in their back pocket, interesting marketing choice lol

People on Reddit think Hot Toys is going to improve the light up eye function. Something that you’ll be able to have on without batteries. Like a USV port or something to that effect. I doubt it though. And it says it comes with rolling eyes, does K2 come with that?
why don't you read the actual product description instead of waste time listening to those chumps on reddit ?

Back