Hot Toys Jedi Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we are getting Jedi Luke soon too.

405c93059117ab1c7d72a96c77037257.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

:yess::yess::yess: ignited green saber..for god's sake please!

Hoth Leia :hi5:

Except that this is HT... and they have a thing called "deluxe" now that they're pushing to help jack up prices.

The exclusive can be a rancor bone and maybe the Jabba goon pistol or something.

Regular Farmboy Luke was pretty well rounded. His poncho, floppy hat and goggles could easily equate to Jedi Luke's helmet, poncho and belt. If Hot Toys pulls some ****, shame on them.

Time to get rid of all your SSC 1/6 Star Wars figures because HT will eventually make every character from the OT. OT is a golden goose that keeps on giving. I found the following image of what happens at Hot Toys every time they announce a new OT figure.

pdiddy-cash.jpg

Time to sell your Sideshow Jedi Lukes.... :lol

Regular Farmboy Luke was pretty well rounded. His poncho, floppy hat and goggles could easily equate to Jedi Luke's helmet, poncho and belt. If Hot Toys pulls some ****, shame on them.

That was a long, long time ago.

Look what DX07 gave us for $300.

You must come into the modern world, Tony. Join us here under the deluxe light.

The exclusive can be a rancor bone and maybe the Jabba goon pistol or something.

Don't need those have the SS versions..good enough

Hopefully the deluxe isn't the skiff tunic and Jabba's cloak

Don't need those have the SS versions..good enough

Hopefully the deluxe isn't the skiff tunic and Jabba's cloak

What would Hoth Leia come with. Gas mask?

About freakin time! Really excited for this, although I do hope they don't do their usual thing of making Hamill's features a lot more idealized and symmetrical than they really were...

Ugh why must they do this? :lol. There's a dry spell and then just pile them all on at once.

Alternate heads please. I don't like the pic where it looks like his mouth is open

Ugh why must they do this? :lol. There's a dry spell and then just pile them all on at once.

They had it planned under lock and key probably since TLJ started filming. Merchandisers where waiting to find a perfect stage to reveal it. :lecture

Wanted to really surprise the fans, conventions would've ruined the momentum

It's also the Disney way of things

F-ING FINALLY. yes.....YES....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love all the OT love Hot Toys is showing at Celebration. Hoth Leia and Jedi Luke, good week!

Jedi Luke and Royal guard...!!
Is that ROTJ Vader I hear calling?

I will end up paying extra for a deluxe version. Damn you Hot Toys.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
What would really be in a deluxe edition though? I mean all he really needs is the cloak and lightsaber. Unless they do two sculpts (maybe neutral and one with his hair blowing in wind like the classic scene on the skiff). I guess the Endor look is a possibility.

What would really be in a deluxe edition though? I mean all he really needs is the cloak and lightsaber. Unless they do two sculpts (maybe neutral and one with his hair blowing in wind like the classic scene on the skiff). I guess the Endor look is a possibility.
Endor items, tabards from Jabbas palace, maybe a sense of shame at cutting off his father's hand. It would be awesome to get the wind swept hair sculpt!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back