Hot Toys Jedi Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally. This is the Star Wars figure from Hot Toys I've wanted from the beginning. But I am curious if they will go both 1/6 and 1/4 for this one.

But now the debate over if I need Vader. Also if Hot Toys will make a Return of the Jedi Vader. I'm not an expert on the costume differences. But I remember ClipperKing adjusting his Vader for a Return of the Jedi look.

My fears...
1. The sculpt will suck like the other HT sculpts for OT (Leia exculded)
2. It will be bare bones...no cloak, no blaster nothing but a plain stand.
3. It will be 250 for all this .....
4. The sculpt will suck.

HT ....if you nail the sculpt...give me a cloak....or 2 (Endor?) include a ripped up hand (exclusive) and a Rancor bone......I will pay you more than all your other figures....299.00

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe the deluxe has a skiff base, just small section so he can walk the plank.

I might spring for that.

I would die if they put the Endor goodies in there as well

Black tunic,
Brown cloak
damaged hand
Endor Helmet
Endor poncho
Rancor bone
Binders
Hands with tented fingers

All in one box

Give it to me, give it to me now

Nailing the sculpt is most important...... I'd be disappointed without a cloak at least.....everything else for me is useless.....but I'd take it.

Takes me back to Sideshow's first SW figure! Those were the days...

A-yup, back when you were glued to the computer, frantically refreshing the page

Actually no, I don't miss that at all.

I remember my freakin' heart pounding out of my chest, clicking buttons and entering info. My old-ass couldn't take that kind of stress nowadays.

Little later then I expected but glad it's coming finally.

Maybe the deluxe has a skiff base, just small section so he can walk the plank.

I might spring for that.

I would die if they put the Endor goodies in there as well

Black tunic,
Brown cloak
damaged hand
Endor Helmet
Endor poncho
Rancor bone
Binders
Hands with tented fingers

All in one box

Give it to me, give it to me now

I was thinking deluxe from the beginning. Why wouldn't they since that's the costume he wears in the whole movie. Would they really make an Endor only Luke? That's crazy. The only way I would get a separate Endor Luke is if they make Endor Leia and the Speederbike. But I'm expecting them to make the Speederbike anyway.

Remember this Luke...

vGnK7m.jpg

If they include the Endor gear and the headsculpt actually resembles Hamill, I'll probably get one. I don't know why, but I've always loved the black suit with camo gear combination. If it looks good, it's going to be tough resisting a speeder bike for him.

Good bet the likeness will probably suck though, so who knows. They're wise to tease these things from the mouth down. :lol

Unless he looks as bad as their attempts at Han, this is a buy for me. Probably a buy anyway, as there could always be a great custom sculpt down the road.

Yet ANOTHER grail. Definite buy. Now just announce ROTJ Vader and I can finally, FINALLY reenact the throne room fight. Sigh, at least I can put this into the figure budget for 2018. No way this streets this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back