Hot Toys Jedi Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I'm more inclined to believe they'd double dip on OT figures and force us to buy two distinct figures with Tatooïne/Death Star Luke and Endor Luke.

I see him wait Leiaaaaa!!!

Sweet! Now all I need is Poe, Krennic, Cassian, Tarkin, ROTJ Vader, Lando and on and on...

Looks like we are getting Jedi Luke soon too.

405c93059117ab1c7d72a96c77037257.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: Jedi Luke is my my most wanted HT figure - this has made my day!! :lol Awesome stuff!! Can't wait to see the full reveal! Definitely will be getting them both! :rock

I actually dare say that 9 out of 10 times customs are better. Especially with HT likenesses.

Examples? Only custom that I ever seen that was better than HT official is the TDK Joker and even then HT Joker 2.0 is no slouch especially the laughing sculpt.

Some might argue Adam Gu Christian Bale is the best but I felt that the HT TDKR Bruce Wayne attempt is fantastic too.

Indy I still think Trevor's resized PF Indy is the best. Every other custom Indy or Han Solo is always missing something. HT Han Solo while not perfect actually captured that Han Solo essence.

Was thinking I could have the following on one shelf, to represent the main three from each film

- ANH Han Solo
- ESB Leia
- ROTJ Luke

coincidentally those are my favorite looks for each. :yess:

Hopefully they include a forearm w/ Light Up green Lightsaber like they did for Ben, Farmboy Luke, Vader and Finn.

I actually hope they drop that gimmick unless they've figured out a way to keep everything in the lightsaber. I don't want the figure to have a zipper on it sleeve to accommodate the feature.

Jedi Luke, very exciting.

No reason a single figure can't cover,

- Jabba's Palace
- Endor
- Death Star Throne Room

If the headsculpt is good and there's value to it, I'll be tempted. Another Vader has got to be around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back