Hot Toys Jedi Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$220? $230? $240? Looks awesome! This month's coupon is going to him instead of Spider-man.

Based on the pictures is it safe to also assume we're going to get a ROTJ Vader?

Good question. I've read folks says it's a new Vader others say it isn't. I don't have the keen eye as some folks to tell the differences between Vader, Stormtroopers etc. it'll be interesting to find out....

Emperor is a given...throne is it new or SS?

He's here!
07f6091fb33aad3380bf9373928f36e2.jpg

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Looking great!

I see they went with the same open mouth sculpt as the Sideshow one. Looks great, is the stand the skiff, I can't tell.

Good question. I've read folks says it's a new Vader others say it isn't. I don't have the keen eye as some folks to tell the differences between Vader, Stormtroopers etc. it'll be interesting to find out....

Emperor is a given...throne is it new or SS?

Yes it's a new TESB/ROTJ vader...different chest box,larger grill/vent on lower mask,no widows peck on helmet are the main give-aways..lets hope they've fixed that damn nose plug as well..

Looks great! Another grail checked off the list. I already see some people moaning how there's no windswept hair alternative sculpt or the Endor pancho but this is PLENTY. He's got the damaged hand, the unbuttoned vest, the jedi knight cloak, handcuffs, etc. I mean, it's as complete as you NEED. Also, him not being the dx and all, you still get a decent amount. Makes me wonder who that second dx really is now.

Yes it's a new TESB/ROTJ vader...different chest box,larger grill/vent on lower mask,no widows peck on helmet are the main give-aways..lets hope they've fixed that damn nose plug as well..

I am also not adept at Vader differences so tell me, are there major differences between and Empire and Jedi Vader? I hope this one will be from Jedi as I really REALLY want a Vader with removable helmet. He and Jedi knight Luke are my biggest star wars grails. Having him and Luke together would be a dream and it's why I've yet to buy any other Vader released so far.

Thanks for the clarification. .Luke, Vader, Emperor (Throne) a lot new goodies coming with all the other goodies coming 🤑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back