Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

Imagine retractable whips.
:D

Just wanted to share some pictures I took during the last day of the show,
IMG_9975_zps5cff5e2d.jpg

IMG_9978_zpsc8cef7fe.jpg

IMG_9980_zps0ee4f8b6.jpg

IMG_9981_zpsa05e315b.jpg

:)

Just wanted to share some pictures I took during the last day of the show,
IMG_9975_zps5cff5e2d.jpg

IMG_9978_zpsc8cef7fe.jpg

IMG_9980_zps0ee4f8b6.jpg

IMG_9981_zpsa05e315b.jpg

:)

Great pictures mate thanks :)
That metalic look is amazing if its plastic, it kinda makes the IM 1 paint job look amateur in comparison.

The Iron Whiplash prototype parts are plastic and the metallic paint blends smoothly with plastic but I really prefer a nice diecast over plastic because the metallic paint color lose their brightness over time,
Just look at pic. of the Iroman display set on the IM Mark III, IV and VI
3d31bcb6-c60d-4b03-ab16-2caeb2b48764_zps94fafaad.jpg

The Iron Whiplash prototype parts are plastic and the metallic paint blends smoothly with plastic but I really prefer a nice diecast over plastic because the metallic paint color lose their brightness over time,

I prefer diecast also though many don't.
Do you know if the finished one will be metal or plastic?

I prefer diecast also though many don't.
Do you know if the finished one will be metal or plastic?

OMG answered this awhile back saying the magazine article said he would be plastic only because of the size and moving parts.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoVucb7vGNQ[/ame]

Found this on the tube

The MkIII was always a different colour to the IV and VI though, only the rubber parts seem to have faded there

With what? IM3? That list could be long..... It had tons of potential. I think it just didn't live up to the hype. :(

You quoted a post laughing at Tommys comment, I just thought it was odd you were :slap because you missed Tommys post 1st time round. Some wires crossed here :lol

You quoted a post laughing at Tommys comment, I just thought it was odd you were :slap because you missed Tommys post 1st time round. Some wires crossed here :lol

I think you're right. After seeing the film, I thought Iron Whiplash is obviously the far superior bad guy. Without adding spoilers, for those that seen it know why.

An impressive HS by HT could always presuade me otherwise. But since I have no love for the movie character, I highly doubt it.

Oh wait.... Ah nevermind. I think Tommy posted his comment BEFORE seeing the movie anyway. I wonder how he feels about it now? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back