Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

$280? What are you guys on? This will be in the $350/$400 dollar range. Just get your buttholes ready!

:rotfl..It does make me worried seeing how we underestimated them BD Mark7 price.
Prepping my *** and wallet for a thorough ****ing on this one...:rotfl

Well, in my pipe dreams I'd love this to be $250. :) But I'm really hoping it's more like $350ish.

472758_591479457539594_1678171654_o.jpg

479464_591479497539590_467483125_o.jpg

:yess: ...WANT!.. :rock

I don't know why they haven't used them before. EL wire is really easy to use and low on power. For me I would rather have a quality paint then the light up feature. If the light could stay on all the time then I would put it higher on my list but button batteries are just not enough. Also every suit has had a head light for chest piece and that is lame. Should be a glow not a spot light. But that's just me.

Great pics! The figure just looks incredible. Can't wait for the PO to go up.

I hope we get MR head sculpt like Iron Monger.

Looks plastic to me.

If they managed to get that amount of detail into their Diecast line than bravo to them but it looks like plastic and one hell of a paintjob.

309929_491423117597343_878153015_n.jpg
That is frickin' detailed! :horror

I don't know why they haven't used them before. EL wire is really easy to use and low on power. For me I would rather have a quality paint then the light up feature. If the light could stay on all the time then I would put it higher on my list but button batteries are just not enough. Also every suit has had a head light for chest piece and that is lame. Should be a glow not a spot light. But that's just me.
What is EL wire? And yeah, I also think that the chest RT should exude more of a glow rather than the current spotlight-esque ones. Same goes to the lightup eyes too :lecture

Looks great! I can't wait to see the head sculpt. My price guess is about the same as Wanderer's, around $320.

Yes, this guy is looking FANTASTIC! So glad they revisited IM2 during the IM3 craze to do this one. Amazing to have the IRON MONGER for IM1 and now be getting Whiplash Mark II from IM2. Some good bad-guys in the collection instead of just red and gold suits all over the place! :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back