Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

You are indeed the man Reuters, do you know how many more of these conventions Hot Toys are going to do for IM3 out of interest?

Just found this

[ame]https://youtu.be/DpW5Y11Svww[/ame]

Last edited:

Damn, that chick in the yellow shorts...
Oh! yeah, the figure is great.
:p

Other then the question of its ability to pose, this is a perfect Iron Man suit. Only other to do that would be the Mark 1 2.0. This thing looks flawless and even better then what was on screen. Brilliant.

Whiplash's photos that i took at AC's Iron Man Exhibition.

8699613848_4b18ce8521_b.jpg

8698491107_7a0b8a3f2d_b.jpg

8698490625_732d2bfc44_b.jpg

8699613690_4fa61ccb46_b.jpg

8699614024_bdd80f006c_b.jpg

Other then the question of its ability to pose, this is a perfect Iron Man suit. Only other to do that would be the Mark 1 2.0. This thing looks flawless and even better then what was on screen. Brilliant.

It really does look like an evolution of the Mark 1.

You are indeed the man Reuters, do you know how many more of these conventions Hot Toys are going to do for IM3 out of interest?

I think this is the last one as the exhibition will end on this coming Sunday 5th May.

I believe there should be one ongoing in Bangkok for the release of the movie because they are having the BD Mark VII on PO now.

Damn is it diecast? Or is the paint like Iron Monger? Wicked figure man.

Hey Reuters, are they only showing IM stuff?

Lol those bastards! Well at least we in US finally get to see IM3.

I think this is the last one as the exhibition will end on this coming Sunday 5th May.

I believe there should be one ongoing in Bangkok for the release of the movie because they are having the BD Mark VII on PO now.

Thanks for the info I guess there's still hope PO's for the MMS196 might still be coming for the UK collectors then? :dunno :pray:

love the back view on this figure for some reason

Could this please go up for Pre-Order tonight? :gah:

This figure is without a doubt a must have. If the production version is even close to as good as this prototype, I will sell a kidney if I have to to get it...JK...but damn this is a PO for sure.

This figure is without a doubt a must have. If the production version is even close to as good as this prototype, I will sell a kidney if I have to to get it...JK...but damn this is a PO for sure.

Completely agree :hi5:

Getting this, though hope the whips are removable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back