Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

For all the delays,frustrating as they are,and perceived price gouges nobody does this sort of thing anywhere near as good as Hot Toys.That is absolutely stunning!!

Wow...just...wow..

973_whiplash.jpg

974_whiplash.jpg

975_whiplash.jpg

976_whiplash.jpg

978_whiplash.jpg

979_whiplash.jpg

I have no interest in buying this but I gotta say that that is pretty damn impressive

Whaaaaaaa, Diecast can SUCK it, this looks awesome!!!!!! can't wait to see the official HT announcement to see how it looks posed in various ways and to see these awesome whips light up, love how they wrap around the shoulder off a reel, sooo coool; curious if they face mask will come off'

I had been thinking about selling my BD MK VI but not after seeing this guy. I will be picking this up and posing it with my MK VI and WM.

This thing looks Great, won't be picking it up seeing as im tring to keep my IM purchases to a minimum, but man is it impressive. Wonder what price tag they will slap on this?

Looks more badass in toy form then it did in the actual movie. If I remember correctly, it should be a head or so taller than the Mark VI/WM, so I'm expecting somewhere in the $350-$400 range when this finally goes up.

Totally bad ***!! Looks like some medival armor!! Definatly getting this.

Such a beautiful and powerful design. I actually love this more than the Iron Man suit from the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back