Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

935270_10200858884581763_210325794_n.jpg

boird where are you?

Gonna po this bad boy to. Looks way to good to pass up.

Sick pics man. Now we just need some drones!

how tall is this guy?

If it's accurate in terms of the movie, it should be slightly taller than your Mark VI. Maybe a inch or so taller. I'll rewatch it and see if I can get a screengrab for a more accurate comparison.

Great new pics. I would like to see some drones made as well, but it will probably not happen. :lol

Pre-Order is up! :panic: .........juuuuust kidding :lol

sure hope those whips light up nice and bright!

Was pretty amazed that Hot Toys showcased Whiplash in Singapore first than their own country...they have finally pay attention to the fan-base in Singapore or maybe there is some special tie up with Action City.

Was pretty amazed that Hot Toys showcased Whiplash in Singapore first than their own country...they have finally pay attention to the fan-base in Singapore or maybe there is some special tie up with Action City.
They're currently doing an Iron Man tour or something over there right now. That's why they're so many of these conventions lately.

They're currently doing an Iron Man tour or something over there right now. That's why they're so many of these conventions lately.

If Hot Toys are this "hot" this year, I can't wait to see what they have in store for the San Diego Comic Convention....:yess:

:lol I think we need an actual reveal from HT first.

:rotfl For the last couple of weeks I was anticipating the BD Mark VII and on Friday it FINALLY went up...and I was content.

But now with these pics I'm starting to anticipate this figure :panic: It's just never ending with Hot Toys. This figure looks AWESOME!

:rotfl For the last couple of weeks I was anticipating the BD Mark VII and on Friday it FINALLY went up...and I was content.

But now with these pics I'm starting to anticipate this figure :panic: It's just never ending with Hot Toys. This figure looks AWESOME!

Yeah, I hope it will be revealed here soon. :pray: The figure does look amazing. Also hoping the whips will light-up on this one. Really wished they would have done that on the V1 Whiplash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back