Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

That doesn't look bery plastic to me.

The Iron Monger doesn't look plastic to me so I imagine this one is having that same effect to me. Since they're revealing it, I'm guessing we'll get their official announcement this week.

This "Diecast" line is only 40% metal so we don't even know which part is metal or plastic. If it is Diecast that is. :dunno

Looks Great! Will def be getting this. missed out on Whiplash so Iron Whiplash is a must for my Iron Man Collection

NICE! Looks like a winner.

However if those "whips" don't light up, then its a fail. :lecture

The Iron Monger doesn't look plastic to me so I imagine this one is having that same effect to me. Since they're revealing it, I'm guessing we'll get their official announcement this week.

This "Diecast" line is only 40% metal so we don't even know which part is metal or plastic. If it is Diecast that is. :dunno

This looks WAYYYYY more metal than plastic. And if I'm wrong, AMAZING PAINT APS!

This looks WAYYYYY more metal than plastic. And if I'm wrong, AMAZING PAINT APS!

It does but it also has to do with the paint ap itself because if you think about it, this whole thing looks metal but we know that only 40% is metal so as far it looking metal or plastic is a head banger. I'm hoping it's plastic.

NICE! Looks like a winner.

However if those "whips" don't light up, then its a fail. :lecture

totally agree..i hope it doesn't end up like the 1st whiplash whips (doesn't light up very well)

totally agree..i hope it doesn't end up like the 1st whiplash whips (doesn't light up very well)

It looks a bit transparent and you can also see a slight white line running through it so I'm hoping that it does light up. :dunno

It looks a bit transparent and you can also see a slight white line running through it so I'm hoping that it does light up. :dunno

i didn't say it doesn't light up :dunno i was hoping it will light up brightly compared to the 1st version whiplash where only at the end of the the whips at the back pack lit up

Bought.
Just go ahead and send it now.

That could easily be EL wire.

37049_485322314855550_1608131256_n.jpg

936295_485322544855527_60834424_n.jpg

Wow, very impressive! I hope it's plastic-lower price the better.:pray:

I have been waiting to see better proto pics of Iron Whiplash, and these look awesome. As I have said before, this one is a must add to my IM collection. Iron Monger needs his little buddy...:yess:

I really want this figure but if it the whips don't light up I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on this one...still looks bad ***

At first glance, it looks like a buy. I'll wait for specs to decide but light up gimmicks won't impact my decision.

Wow, it looks great.

At first glance, it looks like a buy. I'll wait for specs to decide but light up gimmicks won't impact my decision.

For the price Hot Toys is going to charge...For me HELL YEAH!!!! The whips better light up:lol

Looks great but no interest in it personally. If that's die cast then I'm impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back