Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

So has it been determined if this is going to be a regular MMS figure or one with diecast?
Some people on OSR are saying it's going to be diecast.

What with the interviews with HT that are published occasionally, does anyone know if there was ever word concerning the possibility of HT making figures of any of the drone units from IM2? Cheers.

Yeah, the ending we got wasn't perfect, especially the way they treated whiplash, but it was still better than this. Really, the climactic final battle is ironman versus a Russian mugger?

Thanks, cofphoto. :duff

Hopefully this current Iron Man fever invigorates the possibility. Iron Whiplash would look pretty cool flanked by Navy drones.
600px-IM2_19.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Wait...is that Hot Toys or Play Imag?

yup, love the look of the back..now the question is "diecast or plastic" :lol

yup, love the look of the back..now the question is "diecast or plastic" :lol

To be quite honest, I don't give much of a damn which one it is for this figure. :lol

It actually looks like it's made out of metal. The Iron Monger also had a nice texture to it that made it stand out, aside from the beauty of that figure itself. This is the same for me. Has a nice metal look to it.

But I noted before that a member on OSR translated one of the old articles that had this proto and he said they're making this in plastic due to the complication of the design in this figure with it's small details. Wish I can find the link to it but damn is that forum unorganized.

It looks legit with the plaque in the right corner. Is this another show HT is preparing for or ????

i think its from the ht iron man 3 exhibition from singapore, hope this we be up PO soon..the back reminds me of dead space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back