Hot Toys Iron Man 2 War Machine preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
enlarged/lightened

war-machine-preview.jpg

It almost looks like the torso is actually overlapping plates instead of a rubber sleeve.

Well at least they put some weight on him. He looks much bigger than BD IM.

he usually get some stock when toy hunters gets theirs,but he puts it up for a higher price!!!
The ones he has up for pre-order are for when the main stock arrives.

hmmm, total would only be about $40 more than what I paid for each IM from the first line so I don't this this price is too bad to get it earlier. It does say within 30 days, is he usually accurate with his ETA's?

man thier pumping this out early huh, we might see this baby around june or july.

Maybe the Marvel made a serious effort to get the designs to HT this time around to get the figures out sometime close to the release of the film. The first mkIII was months after the DVD release iirc.

hmmm, total would only be about $40 more than what I paid for each IM from the first line so I don't this this price is too bad to get it earlier. It does say within 30 days, is he usually accurate with his ETA's?

Paying PO right now is kinda dumb, since these wont get released for at least another 3 months. By then its too late for any claims with paypal etc.

Only reason I'm going to PO this is cause my local dealer doesnt need any deposits when PO.

I don't paypal pre-order. By giving someone money so early you're essentially giving them more money. Granted I'm sure none of these people are investing the money, but still.

I don't paypal pre-order. By giving someone money so early you're essentially giving them more money. Granted I'm sure none of these people are investing the money, but still.

That's why I claim an obscene amount on my taxes. I'd rather pay at the end of the year than the government get interest on my tax returns. :D

Paying PO right now is kinda dumb, since these wont get released for at least another 3 months. By then its too late for any claims with paypal etc.

Only reason I'm going to PO this is cause my local dealer doesnt need any deposits when PO.

that's why I was asking people how reputuble he is. Its says within 30 days on the auction. That's the only reason I'm even considering it. Anything longer, there's no point

All the HK etailers say that. So they get past ebay regulations. They can argue the item was due within 30 days, but due to Hot Toys professionalism in quality, the associated delay pushed back the date.

Its not like you won't be able to preorder it from everywhere. I don't see why anyone would take any sort of risk like that. ooh, you might get it a little bit earlier. Learn to wait, you'll live longer.

It depends on the item you might want and where you live. Not everyone has the luxury of having Sideshow to order from, or one of their affiliates. If I waited or ordered from someone local the price is almost double. The prices are supposed to be cheaper from HK etailers because you pre-order. After the item is in stock, the HK prices can rise.

Plus there is always the possibility of a Sideshow/Toy Hunters exclusive. So its always better to wait and see what Sideshow puts up. They aren't going to sell out before then anyway. There are plenty of these to go around. Its not like their earlier releases.

it just a toy that Id prefer to buy sooner rather than later and like I said, the price doesn't even seem that unreasonable. I don't need lessons in how to extend my lifeline:angelsmil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back