Hot Toys Iron Man 2 War Machine preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah someone else mentioned that. They are like super giant versions of the mkIII.

I'm excited about War Machine. I also agree that the head needs work. I'm not too fond of that chin thing he has going on. It off. I know they'll probably fix it in the end to make it more accurate.

am I the only one whos bugged that the jaw line isnt accurate:

4196498837_94a6ed6108_o.jpg

I have just edited the post, as I have watched the trailer again, and this shot shows that the chin does still have two piece look to it

If you look at the chin, it looks different to ones above, as the lighting shows more detail.
Hot Toys still need to make theirs a bit more accurate though

IronMan2WarMachineTrailer_gallery_primary.jpg

Last edited:
I think maybe HT will make some more Collectible Bust - 1/4 Mark IV Collectible Bust

I'm kind of hoping that SSC will give us IM2 LSBs. It'd be a nice alternative to the 1:1s which haven't had the greatest track record. I'd love a War Machine 1:2 LSB....I also wonder if SSC will try and ride the excitement and offer comic based incarnations...

enlarged/lightened

war-machine-preview.jpg

It almost looks like the torso is actually overlapping plates instead of a rubber sleeve.

That looks Bad @ss!!!!! All my money is going to be gone :(

enlarged/lightened
It almost looks like the torso is actually overlapping plates instead of a rubber sleeve.

That would be awesome. I hated the rubber torso and seen no need for it.

Yeah hoping for more torso articulation this time around.

Appreciate the enhanced pic.

IMO it appears the chest repulser is too low or the torso too long? I am having difficulty judging from the pic.

Here we go.........................

Don't sweat it. We're here to discuss collectibles. Negative with the good.

Appreciate the enhanced pic.

IMO it appears the chest repulser is too low or the torso too long? I am having difficulty judging from the pic.

I think he's just bent forward in that above pic, which could cause the torso to look long because the lower torso/abdominal section appears short.

Edit: on second thought, maybe not. The way HT did the torso is confusing me.

Promo shot scrounged from the IM2 movie thread:
ironman2201003091101215.jpg

Yeah the promo pics are from a decidedly upward angle to give them that heroic look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back