Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same issue on mine. However I played around with it some and got them to go back in. I found depending on how I move the leg they sometimes pop back out, but then I just twist it around some more and can get them to go back in.
Try playing around with it some.
Seems like it would be a pain to send back.
Wow, talk about reading something out of context. :rotfl :rotfl

Sorry. Couldn't resist. :pray:

the only pose worth posing imo :)

5435481950_b50e8297aa_b.jpg

5434872975_37fde82e04_b.jpg

Finally got mine today, but the paint job is really sloppy in places.

There's a big black stain on the chin, there's a big pink spot on the shoulder (where some of the silver mixed with the red I guess) and all the black contour lines suddenly jut out from their edges as if someone bumped it while it was being painted. Hopefully I can get an exchange.

I've really been looking forward to this one and this is really disappointing.

Last edited:
Damn, Alterego and BBTs went fast, CCG Armory still has it for under $200.

https://www.ccgarmory.com/irmanmaiv12f.html

I was thinking of ordering from them, but found a bunch of consumer complaints online:dunno. Has anyone had problems ordering from this site before? I'm currently of a waiting list from another website that originally said they had it in stock also...:panic:

I was thinking of ordering from them, but found a bunch of consumer complaints online:dunno. Has anyone had problems ordering from this site before? I'm currently of a waiting list from another website that originally said they had it in stock also...:panic:

I have ordered two t-800s from them and didn't have a problem.

Mine just came in today too. Haven't checked out all its features yet but I'm having fun with it already.

nc0wo.jpg

I have ordered two t-800s from them and didn't have a problem.

Cool, just for kicks though i typed 100,000,000 in their quantity section and they say they have it in stock and my Subtotal: $199,990,000.00. LOL, i know its silly, but you would think they would at least have an accurate capped quantity. Makes me wonder whether they have any at all. Anyway, I've never ordered from them, so I'm not trying to discredit, just dont want to feel like :stooge

Finally got mine today, but the paint job is really sloppy in places.

There's a big black stain on the chin, there's a big pink spot on the shoulder (where some of the silver mixed with the red I guess) and all the black contour lines suddenly jut out from their edges as if someone bumped it while it was being painted. Hopefully I can get an exchange.

I've really been looking forward to this one and this is really disappointing.
Wow, sounds like they really **cked up that one. Sorry to hear.

Definitely work on getting an exchange.

Wow, sounds like they really **cked up that one. Sorry to hear.

Definitely work on getting an exchange.

Bah, I forgot to specify that the contour lines have problems on the left side of the torso and shoulders, legs are fine (still pretty crappy though:( )

My Mark IV arrived Yesterday and I’m very pleased to say there are no problems with my figure and everything is immaculate.
WOW !!!! :thud:
I am really, really impressed with this guy. The proportions, articulation and particularly the finish make my poor Mark III look like a cheap Hasbro Figure. Unbelievable, as Mark III was my first Hot Toys figure and when I got him he blew me away. It’s frightening to think how far Hot Toys has come in such a short time. Can they really get any better??

I still think the Mark I is my Favourite Hot Toys fig, but this guy runs him very, very close. I’m looking forward to posing him with the Tony sculpt next to the battle damaged Mark VI

I just want to say a huge thanks to all the guys who took the time to post their thoughts and opinions to help me decide to get this figure :1-1: If anyone else is “on the fence” hop off now and order this bad boy before they are gone!

Bob

Back