Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d798a66c.png

Looking at the pics of MK IV and VI next to each other I love MK IV much more- the circular arc reactor and chest plate is superior looking and flows with the rest of the lines of the suit. I do not like the silver parts on VI, either. VI is nice but far eclipsed by IV.
Gary:clap

I'm really starting to prefer the Mark 4 with his non missle forearms, I'm liking the smooth look. :rock

The missle plates give off too much of a toy look. :nono

Agree, Disagree

What say you :lecture

I'm really starting to prefer the Mark 4 with his non missle forearms, I'm liking the smooth look. :rock

Agree, Disagree

I prefer the non missile plates as well. I feel that the missile plates draws too much attention when it is attached and kinda takes away from the rest of the figure.

I think it depends on how you have it posed. I have one arm with them on and to me it looks sharp and doesn't take away from how I look at it at all. I don't plan on using them at all either either version of my Mark VI though.

I think it depends on how you have it posed. I have one arm with them on and to me it looks sharp and doesn't take away from how I look at it at all. I don't plan on using them at all either either version of my Mark VI though.

That is very true. I would just pose him standing up with his arms on his side, and if i have the missiles attached, it would stick out the most. :dunno

I went something similar to what you're talking about. If you hate them then yeah don't use them. I was just saying. :dunno

IMG_8016.jpg

I agree it look's better without them,but to each his own, i still like the missiles on the m3 more then the missiles on this figure.

Agree, Disagree

Agree.

I prefer the non missile plates as well. I feel that the missile plates draws too much attention when it is attached and kinda takes away from the rest of the figure.

Yep. :exactly:

I went something similar to what you're talking about. If you hate them then yeah don't use them. I was just saying. :dunno

IMG_8016.jpg

Looks like mine's not the only figure that the missile plates don't fit tight on.

Another reason to go without. :)

Looks like mine's not the only figure that the missile plates don't fit tight on.

Another reason to go without. :)

Nah, they're on there nice and tight. Made sure to make no gaps between pieces and push them in nice and firm.

Nah, they're on there nice and tight. Made sure to make no gaps between pieces and push them in nice and firm.

Guess I was just seeing the shadow as a gap. Never mind.

I really should see if I can get mine replaced for the right arm...

...although, if I'm never gonna use them does it really matter? :dunno

Back