Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5393485753_9f96f4d8ce_b.jpg

This pic is awesome!!! Great work!!! :rock :rock

Is that... Fin Fang Foom watching him?! :horror

This, looks awesome!!!! :rock

Alright, got some pics! Got him Tuesday but I had no time to take any shots till now.

DSCF1170.jpg

Looks like he's ready to target T-800!

Congrats, man!!! :rock

Josh, Your dog snuck in the pic.

Yeah, they always seem to end up in them when I take shots outside. :lol Actually in my Captain Rex review they sneak in

Great pics Josh! :clap :clap :clap

This pic reminds me of a song from a long time ago.... How much is that doggie in the window? (arf! arf!) :lol

And

I can see that doily is going to become your signature trademark someday. :lol

Thank you!! Really happy with the outside shots.

My dogs are a bunch of goobs. :lol

It is here but if I get famous I'll have to work it in. :lol

Is that... Fin Fang Foom watching him?! :horror

Yes, it is but keep it a secret. :lol

Only thing that annoys me with this figure is that the rods on his left flare dispenser don't stay in. They keep popping out whenever you move his left leg slightly.

Yeah I'm having that issue as well.

exact same problem i'm having. i posted about it a few pages back. i've already contacted hot toys to see about a replacement. for the money spent, no one should be having this problem.

Just got this figure today, and I must say I love it more each time I look at it. This is my first IM from the mark series and sure is not last.

got my mark 4 yesterday, figure looks amazing, but mine was missing one of the elbow pad. Also, while I was picking out my figure, I looked through 5 figures, and only 1 has a nice paint job around the mouth. One side of the flaps does not lay flush against the back and the behind the neck cut piece is still visible with the sideshow batch... Will exchange for another mark 4 today

So, who else here uses his hip flare mechanism as a helmet holder. :lol

I do and it works great.

You'll still need his hand to hold the helmet but it does help keep it stabilized more.

So, who else here uses his hip flare mechanism as a helmet holder. :lol

I do and it works great.

You'll still need his hand to hold the helmet but it does help keep it stabilized more.

Jye works great man!

That's one thing I fought when posing, kept dropping his damn helmet. Great tip!

IMG_20110128_114522.jpg

I just opened mine up and was wondering if everone has little scratch marks in the red paint? Mine has alot of little nicks in the paint on the chest, shoulders, and feet. Should I try to get a replacement?

Last edited:
Jye works great man!

That's one thing I fought when posing, kept dropping his damn helmet. Great tip!

IMG_20110128_114522.jpg

YW robbie :hi5:

Looks awesome that way doesn't it. :rock lol at donut in other hand.

I dropped his helmet like 6 times lastnight trying to figure out how to have him hold it :lol....wait...:horror :gah:

It's funny how the flare mechanism fits the inside of his helmet almost perfectly, it's like HT knew it could be used for that :lol

Still though, the hand is still required, unless someone comes up with a way for it to stay on w/o the hand being required.

Sounds like it's time for the 1st modification :lol

Are you guys sure, cause it looks bad in my opinion? This isn't supposed to be battle damaged, right? To me it just looks like bad painting and assembly.

Yep it is meant to be there. Everyone who owns one has them. It is meant to show some wear and tear on the suit.

Back