Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots Josh! Did you get a new camera?

IMG_8044.jpg

Thank ya! Nah same cannon slr camera I've had for a while.

If anyone is seriously thinking about buying the MK IV or still on the fence, don't wait too long. I just picked up my second MK IV at CSC (first MK IV @ Alter Ego) at the their discounted price and what do you know, a few minutes later after ordering it, CSC increased the MK IV's price to $179.99 MSRP like they did with War Machine. But it's cheaper than the $199+ price I'm seeing this go for at other sites right now. I know Viking Playground still has him in stock at MSRP.

Can the Stark neck be removed from his head?

Also, are both the Iron head and Stark head supposed to have the same range of motion or does one move more than the other?

now that my friend has seen my mark iv he wants to get one. anyone know the cheapest site for a US customer? i saw viking playground has it for $180.00

now that my friend has seen my mark iv he wants to get one. anyone know the cheapest site for a US customer? i saw viking playground has it for $180.00

After Scifi Genre just up and cancelled my order without much of an explanation (saying it was out of production and they couldn't get stock... is there a shortage? Why would they oversell pre-orders?) I looked around and the best buy I could find for something actually in stock was $179.99 at Urban Collecto (didn't see Viking Playground) so that's probably the best price out there. A lot of places are out of stock.

Only thing that annoys me with this figure is that the rods on his left flare dispenser don't stay in. They keep popping out whenever you move his left leg slightly.

Back