Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I've read enough horror stories that I've stayed away from pers so far. Maybe they've improved the design recently...

I have four figures with PERS and not one has broken yet. I have to believe that the people breaking them are always changing the postion of the eyes. Find a pose you like and keep it that way.

I sold this figure off and don't regret it. I much prefer her look in Avengers. If the Avengers version is awesome and the price falls through the floor on this one, I MIGHT consider getting her again, though. It's actually a really solid figure even though the costume isn't my favorite. I just found her costume so restrictive that posing her seemed nearly impossible. But you guys have gotten her to do a lot more than I thought you could. So maybe I was being too gentle.

I spent some time futzing with Black Widow yesterday, and also painted the widow symbol on her belt. With the great weather we've been having, I thought it would be good to get some pix.

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

BlackWidow16.jpg

BlackWidow22.jpg

BlackWidow23.jpg

BlackWidow5.jpg

BlackWidow14.jpg

Awesome poses and great futzing ! your shots made me look at my HT Black Widow again thinking "damn do I actually own this " ! lol

I could imagine that the Avengers BW will look 10x better. Sculpted hair will be a huge improvement. But I can't get myself to sell my BW. It's just a different vibe I have for her in IM2.

Considering all the "damage" I've done to mine (the little handle on the zipper broke, but you can still get the zipper to move with a small object; I trimmed most the rubber on the lower section of her waste and butt off because it was bunching up and made her booty look unnatural; I've messed around with her hair)

I doubt I could sell her for more than $150.

Considering all the "damage" I've done to mine (the little handle on the zipper broke, but you can still get the zipper to move with a small object; I trimmed most the rubber on the lower section of her waste and butt off because it was bunching up and made her booty look unnatural; I've messed around with her hair)

I doubt I could sell her for more than $150.

Doubt it....Sounds like you got everything you wanted out of this figure if you know what I mean :wink1:

Back