Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question about this figure. Figured this'd be the best place to ask.

How do you take of her belts? I see where they're jointed together, but they're really fastened together and I'm afraid if I apply too much pressure I'll break them. Are they glued together or something?

I have a question about this figure. Figured this'd be the best place to ask.

How do you take of her belts? I see where they're jointed together, but they're really fastened together and I'm afraid if I apply too much pressure I'll break them. Are they glued together or something?

No body? Dang.

No body? Dang.

The belt with the widow symbol are glued together at the widow symbol.. it not that hard to pry apart.

The other belt is a working buckle of sorts......

This is regarding IM2's version

Posted this.... years back
bwbelts.jpg

Last edited:
^That helps so much! I've been looking for a clear image for a long time.

So the one with the symbol is glued and should pry and the other one is just hooked in?

I'll give this a shot when I get some time. Maybe heating it would help it to come off easier...? hmm

Finally got this figure off ebay, it's a good figure, but certainly has a blank expression. I can't wait to see how the new one looks next to it. :)

Last edited:
The belt with the widow symbol are glued together at the widow symbol.. it not that hard to pry apart.

The other belt is a working buckle of sorts......

This is regarding IM2's version

Posted this.... years back
bwbelts.jpg

Actually there's no need to break or pry apart the belt just take it off her. If you unzip her suit, seperate. The body joints that connect under the breast. When you do that, remove that whole upper part of the body from the costume. Then with no upper body, you can just slide the belt up to get it off?

Back