Hot Toys - Hall of Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its still coming for the time being just file it with seamless bruce lee green lantern joker version 2.0 first class mgs Captain harlock and that book.

I've seen some customs listed around at approx $110/suit. Which I guess isn't too terribly bad if you need 1 or 2 of them......but if you have Mark I - Mark VI (which I do)...a full hall of armor cost of $660 prior to shipping is absurd.

I've seen some customs listed around at approx $110/suit. Which I guess isn't too terribly bad if you need 1 or 2 of them......but if you have Mark I - Mark VI (which I do)...a full hall of armor cost of $660 prior to shipping is absurd.

I wouldn't count on Hot Toys version being any cheaper.

I wouldn't count on Hot Toys version being any cheaper.

If anything...I have a feeling the Hot Toys version may be more than the customs. With the way Hot Toys have been pricing their stuff, I can see them slapping a huge price tag on these (especially because of the amount of LEDs it looks to have)

HTs only announced this to squash the custom sales. They do this tactic often when someone else beats them to the punch. Chalices with Angelica is another example. HTs HOA is probably several months away if not closer to a year.

I went ahead and ordered the 4 stage hall of armors from geewizzcustoms. Its expensive at about $1000 shipped. But it looks amazing. can't wait.

HTs only announced this to squash the custom sales. They do this tactic often when someone else beats them to the punch. Chalices with Angelica is another example. HTs HOA is probably several months away if not closer to a year.

:exactly: bullies :lol

My Gee Whizz Custom stage 4 Iron Man Hall of Armors is enroute. I'll post pix as soon as I get it set up.

No doubt.

Hot Toys has made sooo many announcements of the projects they "plan" on doing that I think there is no possible way they can complete them all in the "tentative" timeframe they say.

Whenever they decide to announce a release date for this, I'll also expect the announcement for the delay as well. :thud:

A lot. 1K shipped.

Glad I asked. Its pretty hard to sift through a ton of forum posts across the web trying to get an answer.

I hope you can post some pics. This is a must. Especially if I can finish selling all of the LOTR stuff to fund this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back