Hot Toys - Hall of Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I did a review of these in the other thread on the non HT hall of armor. They are generally poorly made. But they look ok when you can get the properly connected. I do like them, but HT can do better if the get around to it.

That's a big "if" for sure.
At least you've already got a HOA for display.

Thanks for sharing.

Few more shots. Found the cleaning out photobucket.

IMG_20120714_181838-1.jpg

IMG_20120714_181823-1.jpg

Are the tops, backs, and side panels sold separately? I wonder if so would they match up with the HT bases?

Its sold in a complete semi easy to put together kit. They dont sell the walls and ceilings separately. But the bases do look identical to HT's.

I bet they are postponing it for an IM3 release. The IM2 version forms a slight circular curve when 4 compartments interconnect, the IM3 version would need to be able to connect 7 compartments, they would probably need to modify how it curves in order to fit all 7 in a straight line without curving it into a full circle...

I bet they are postponing it for an IM3 release. The IM2 version forms a slight circular curve when 4 compartments interconnect, the IM3 version would need to be able to connect 7 compartments, they would probably need to modify how it curves in order to fit all 7 in a straight line without curving it into a full circle...

Good point

It's still a curved circle:.... as was the display at SDCC 2012...
iron-man-3-movie-image-set-photo1.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

In the trailer for im3 you get to see the hall of armor,did anyone notice if the mark 2 was there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back