Hot Toys - Hall of Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm tempted to pull the trigger also but i'll try and wait it out for hot toys to release one. I still need to buy some display cases first

Yeah, I'm going to wait it out for the Hot Toys version. The orbital ones seem kinda off, and the material looks a bit cheap, maybe the paint job is off.

Hopefully Hot Toys brings this out soon with the release of IM3.
They've already got the prototype, doesn't look like they need any improvement.
Only thing left to do is to gauge customer interest.

Yeah, I'm going to wait it out for the Hot Toys version. The orbital ones seem kinda off, and the material looks a bit cheap, maybe the paint job is off.

Hopefully Hot Toys brings this out soon with the release of IM3.
They've already got the prototype, doesn't look like they need any improvement.
Only thing left to do is to gauge customer interest.

By "prototype" are you referring to the one where Hot Toys showed the HOF as individual cells to be linked together?

Is the Hall of Armor ever going to come out for sale?

Your guess is as good as mine, as they say.

You'll have better luck guessing the next winning lottery numbers versus guessing what Hot Toys is going to do next.

Welcome to the forums. :welcome

I got these instead of waiting for HT. The workmanship csn be shoddy but they look good when you get them up.

IMG_20120714_181938-1.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome. I just got into collecting 1/6 scale figures. The Hall of Armor would look extremely nice with the Iron Man's I bought. Since Im a late starter collector... I need to catch up on alot of stuff.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I just got into collecting 1/6 scale figures. The Hall of Armor would look extremely nice with the Iron Man's I bought. Since Im a late starter collector... I need to catch up on alot of stuff.

Hope you've got deep pockets, but yeah, the Iron Man line is a great one to collect.

Hope you've got deep pockets, but yeah, the Iron Man line is a great one to collect.

I just started a couple of months and I found the bottom of my pockets shortly after going on an iron man hype lol.

I can wait for the hall of armor to be released by hot toys.

You can get them on ebay. They've actually been out for some time.

And i call the black one Destroyer Armor Ironman.

Thanks. I did a review of these in the other thread on the non HT hall of armor. They are generally poorly made. But they look ok when you can get the properly connected. I do like them, but HT can do better if the get around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back