Hot Toys - Hall of Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt.

Hot Toys has made sooo many announcements of the projects they "plan" on doing that I think there is no possible way they can complete them all in the "tentative" timeframe they say.

Whenever they decide to announce a release date for this, I'll also expect the announcement for the delay as well. :thud:

:exactly: but I don't mind delays..I'm still full of pre-orders here. :thud:

Some updates. My awesome custom hall of armors diorama._

43cdd432-f367-8ad2.jpg

43cdd432-f370-e1d1.jpg

43cdd432-f37a-43d7.jpg

209b0469.jpg

I belive that unless that make some way that we can take away part and connect them together that the customs will lokk better. Otherwise you will have two or more amoury's and if you can not take out a side wall you will have a double sided with lights touching each other witch ain't going to looks great or official. Maybe that could be part of why we haven't seen the official announcement, as they are still designing (slowly)?

I belive that unless that make some way that we can take away part and connect them together that the customs will lokk better. Otherwise you will have two or more amoury's and if you can not take out a side wall you will have a double sided with lights touching each other witch ain't going to looks great or official. Maybe that could be part of why we haven't seen the official announcement, as they are still designing (slowly)?

Well, if you want to follow the comics, you could stack another on top of the first.

With this design (from the movie), if you connect another at the sides, you'll end up with a quarter circle shape. I don't think that will look right anyway.

I pulled the trigger on the the orbisi (?) set. I have a feeling this waaay back on the HT burner.

i'm tempted to pull the trigger also but i'll try and wait it out for hot toys to release one. I still need to buy some display cases first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back