Hot Toys - Hall of Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom hand made dios don't come cheap

While I have to agree with that, I do think the prices are a little too high. I'd be surprised if they have any takers. Esp since they already have 2 other competitors. One in Oribi that is cheaper and then there's HT whose stand is actually officially licensed

While I have to agree with that, I do think the prices are a little too high. I'd be surprised if they have any takers. Esp since they already have 2 other competitors. One in Oribi that is cheaper and then there's HT whose stand is actually officially licensed

Yeah well as a non Iron Man collector my sense is if the price was like $150-200 lower for the fully decked out set, and similarly lower across the board, it would have much better value

Would love that Stage 4 HOA, but 33" is too wide.

What are the dimensions on that single case that Hot Toys is developing?
Four of those side by side should be a little narrower.

It's too bad they came at the wrong time really. We don't know what the total amount of armours there will be. So I wouldn't buy them until I did...

I'm not going to buy this stupid thing.

I will only buy it if it doesn't cost a lot.

It kind of looks cool.

The in-hand shots are nice.

I will buy a few....

Oh no, sold out.

I will pay double and triple the price just to get close to one....

I need it....

I have it....

Now, I need to sell it to get something else...

Wow! You managed to summarize the last 20 years of my life. :exactly:

It's too bad they came at the wrong time really. We don't know what the total amount of armours there will be. So I wouldn't buy them until I did...

I think they also have a customized HOA w/ 6-armor or 8-armor capacity depends on your preference.

What happened to this? It completely dropped off of the radar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back