1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 253 - Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot

First retail prices (European market)

Groot: 195 EUR
Rocket: 145 EUR
2-pack: 330 EUR

I guess I can handle 450.00 for the 2-pack. Too cool to pass up.

Re: Hot Toys Screaming Tree Guy and Rodent.

I want these two figures. Unless they're priced out of my desire to purchase them, which I expect. Lately HT has been just too expensive for what you get. I have money to burn just not that stupidly.

I would not purchase a Dr. Ock or Jaggernaut. Zero interest in those.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 252 - Guardians of the Galaxy - Rocket

Well that certainly is a raccoon in an orange jumpsuit, holding a gun and everything.

Well (while Hot Toys is still expensive as F...), it's a reasonable price over here. A regular figure here is 200-215 EUR and a DX is usually 250-265 EUR.
Still going to see the movie first before deciding on this.

(I'm already over my budget due to the UCS Lego Tumbler, King Under the Mountain Hobbit Lego set & I still need to catch up on the Milano and X-jet...)
+ I don't know where to put Groot since he doesn't fit in a Detolf.

Well (while Hot Toys is still expensive as F...), it's a reasonable price over here. A regular figure here is 200-215 EUR and a DX is usually 250-265 EUR.

(I'm already over my budget due to the UCS Lego Tumbler, King Under the Mountain Hobbit Lego set & I still need to catch up on the Milano and X-jet...)

Can't you like bend him to the side like in some of the pics? That should make it work right?

Spider-Man 2 = still the best Marvel property movie.

PR6.gif

What Lego UCS Tumbler? I wasn't aware that one existed.

O.K. I just got up and I am trying to catch up on all the new threads - if this in fact is a 2-pack they will be offering I am definitely on board for this one!!! I really like the way this looks. :clap

It is actually a two pack and it'll probably be $450 though. But man do these look awesome

Back