1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Screaming Tree Guy and Rodent.

Amazing likeness :clap

Raccoon-posing-in-tree-1.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 253 - Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot

It's going to be revealed at SDCC: about 1800 pieces and retail is 199.99 USD / 199.99 EUR. (But I guess this isn't the topic to talk about it ;) )

It is actually a two pack and it'll probably be $450 though. But man do these look awesome

With these 2 characters it will be either both or neither for me. I always was hoping I could pose rocket on Groot so this is definitely everything I wanted with these two. Now show me an awesome Star Lord please and all will be good :panic:.

It's going to be revealed at SDCC: about 1800 pieces and retail is 199.99 USD / 199.99 EUR. (But I guess this isn't the topic to talk about it ;) )

what are you talking about?

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 252 - Guardians of the Galaxy - Rocket

Nice, but I find it odd that most of the Rocket Racoon Merchandise displays him in his orange suit while (I think) most of us want to have the team in their Red/ Bordeaux Guardian outfits.

Maybe that's the exclusive with the rumoured '5-pack'.

Any price known yet? (Any guesses?)

Shouldn't be more than 150 EUR (I sure hope it's cheaper; more like 120 EUR).

EDIT: already found the retail prices for my market:

Groot: 195 EUR
Rocket: 145 EUR
2-pack: 330 EUR

whoa! are you sure they're are not dollar prices

I'm actually surprised rocket is over 6". I figured he would have been 4" or so. But I'm still sticking with the fact that for me personally, $200 for a 6" figure is just way too much.

I saw on Sideshow that they are doing 6" Batman figures from the one of the videogames, and they're selling at like $60 a pop. Granted, I know this is hot toys, so the quality is superior, but come on. They would get more people to buy it if they dropped the price 50 bucks.

My only concern is after all 5 are released, they do the 5-figure set with some amazing exclusives included. :gah:

Maybe that is why the pricing on the exclusives are much higher this year - they were preparing us for what is to come.:mad: Anyways I was expecting Groot to be $300+ so $450 for the pair does not really surprise me.

Back