Hot Toys Gary Oldman Commisioner Gordon on the way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Utah

A whole jolly club with jolly pirate nicknames!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
https://invasiontoysandcollectibles.../conversation-with-howard-chan-president.html

Q: On specific characters from movie licenses, will Hot Toys produce Commissioner Gordon (Batman), Iron Monger (Iron Man), Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)?

Howard: Yes. We have always planned to make Commissioner Gordon; initially we were informed that the actor (Gary Oldman) was not so supportive of the idea but our current understanding is that there is no such obstacle either from him or the main licensor so yes I can say that at some point we will be releasing a Gordon figure.

Agreed, "at some point"... means after B3 IMO. Not anytime soon.

I definitely want this one, but can wait until the next film. With the leaps and bounds Hot Toys has been making, it will be worth it.

A great find Johnny Utah!

The article had many goodies, I cannot wait for part 2. Howard's response to Commish Gordon and the Marvel license is awesome :chew

If this sees the light of day and doesnt fade into obscurity, it would be cool to have a shelf set up with Gorden, Dent and Begins Costume batman with a batsignal like that scene or something

This means never. :lol

Bingo. Translation its too expensive to make profit off of. They've moved on to Iron Man 2 and then it'll be The Avengers (whatever Iron incarnation is there) and then probably Iron Man 3 (which is rumored to be the last from RDJ and Favreau if/when it gets greenlit) by that time Iron Monger will be but a memory

Bingo. Translation its too expensive to make profit off of. They've moved on to Iron Man 2 and then it'll be The Avengers (whatever Iron incarnation is there) and then probably Iron Man 3 (which is rumored to be the last from RDJ and Favreau if/when it gets greenlit) by that time Iron Monger will be but a memory

Have to agree. Just look at how the Tumbler was dealt with when it was released. Don't think Hot Toys will want to go through that again.

If this sees the light of day and doesnt fade into obscurity, it would be cool to have a shelf set up with Gorden, Dent and Begins Costume batman with a batsignal like that scene or something

eh10gn.jpg

:D

I'm sure it'll look better with a HT Gordon though

Have to agree. Just look at how the Tumbler was dealt with when it was released. Don't think Hot Toys will want to go through that again.

They are going the right path with this for the DX Batman then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back