Hot Toys Gary Oldman Commisioner Gordon on the way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have summed this up in one exchange:

Interviewer: WTF happened to ALL the other licenses you were working on?!?!?

Howard Chan: Iron Man happened to them...bye.

I guess we should try and focus on the good of the craze for IM.

With greater sales for Hot Toys means greater profit. Hopefully, they can expand and get more figures out per year, which means more of a variety (once the IM craze dies down). Also, it could result for figures to be released sooner if HTs expands.

:dunno

I remember HT was saying NO to Gordon, and that was last year before they made S.W.A.T. version :)
So, they could still make him one day as exclusive. You never know. They change their mind often.

I wonder what will happen to bat-signal teaser thing? And it would be the best way to make Gordon with bat-signal, so it is not just Gordon in a suit. Well...

must have Comm. Gordon! I dropped my order of the swat Gordon. Hope we dont have to wait too long!

I just do not understand why they said they make Gordon (with bat signal), and now they say NO! Why tease?:slap

They never said this.

Some fans noticed what looked like it might be a bat-signal in the background of a photo. From that point, they started speculating that it was the Bat-signal and that it would be released with a Commissioner Gordon.

Hot Toys never made such a claim and any hype you've seen is all the fan's doing. This is why I'm leery of the irresponsible fan speculation-turned-gospel that goes on around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back