Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, but I only saw Predators once, and I have to ask?

What is this falcon accessory???

It's the computer animated metal bird thing that flies over the people after they fall down the waterfall and then flies back to the Falconer Predator and attaches to his armor. I think there was also a quick glimpse of it during the dog attack.

It's a robotic flying creature that spies (and supposedly can attack, though we've never seen it do this) on the humans. It perches on Falconer's shoulder, I think.

Oh alright aha, kinda makes sense to include it :dunno

$195.00 without unmasked and not much accessory is too much! Not to mention with its own design: a predator without his shoulder cannon... Weak!

Why do so many people think that the Tracker will come with a hound? Just the size of that thing warrants that it will never be made. Tracker will most likely be like the Beserker figure with a shoulder cannon, but have an unattachable facemask and probably some sort of skull as an accessory. Thats it.

Why do so many people think that the Tracker will come with a hound? Just the size of that thing warrants that it will never be made. Tracker will most likely be like the Beserker figure with a shoulder cannon, but have an unattachable facemask and probably some sort of skull as an accessory. Thats it.

Why is this outside the realm of possibility? We are talking about a company that brought a 1/6 Tumbler and 1/6 Powerloader to market. Is a hound that much more difficult? Sure the price may be in excess of $200 but I will pay. Bring on the pred dog!

:hi5: It's good to know that we are getting the Falcon with Falconer now! It does pay to voice our opinions to Hot Toys! Thanks! :hi5:

Back