Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Methinks Falconer's mask is sexy... that's just me though.

Anyone else planning to pick up the whole set? I'm eager to see how HT handles the Tracker:

index.php

2h4lulg.jpg

These are shots of the NECA figure, but I can't wait to see HT's work on the totally badass armor this guy has. It's almost oriental or something.

I love Tracker's armor so fricken much.. Haven't seen a pic from behind him, ever. He's just, so amazing... I wonder if he'll come before Classic. Classic played a slightly bigger role in the movie, but they could just be releasing the trio first. Either way i'm excited as hell. :)

I love Tracker's armor so fricken much.. Haven't seen a pic from behind him, ever. He's just, so amazing... I wonder if he'll come before Classic. Classic played a slightly bigger role in the movie, but they could just be releasing the trio first. Either way i'm excited as hell. :)

Since they're using the same body, I'm sure the trio will come first. Suppose to be a new body for the Classic.

Doesn't his armor look, great though? Very Ancient China-esque... the entire design for the character is an artistic statement :D.

Tracker and Falconer from movie looks great!! But I don't love the Berserker :D. I'm think a reason for my frustration in this (no removable helmet for falconer). Ok. I'm so happy with my lost hunters from Predator 2 :)
Predators' line from HT - pass for me
good luck to you guys who will happy to buy them all :)

According t o the latest HT newsletter, they had an un-masked sculpt for the falconer, but couldn't get approval for it. Oh well. On the positive side, said newsletter also says that he WILL include a falcon. I'd just like to see the bird at this point(sadly, I haven't gotten to see the film)...PS

Okay, I see I'm a little late with this. Still good news...

Back