Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need this piece! So glad they added the Falcon! I love how HT's have created a diorama for all three to stand on... Need to replicate this at home... Best place for that is probably the local model shop!!! I will upload some pics on my 'Rogue's Current Collection - AVP' thread... Check it out :)

Attached pic is there to put a smile on your face! /_\

/_\ Rogue Predator /_\

Hi there, guys.
I ment to ask about something... Might sound stupid, but i 'll take my changes. Ok...
Is there any problem if i put my Hot Toys figures near warm places like near a radiator or something like that? I have no other space left in my room and i am actually worried about the joints not to loosen up. I recently bought Falconer and he is the one spending time there. Lol...

Thanking you for any response.

Hi there, guys.
I ment to ask about something... Might sound stupid, but i 'll take my changes. Ok...
Is there any problem if i put my Hot Toys figures near warm places like near a radiator or something like that? I have no other space left in my room and i am actually worried about the joints not to loosen up. I recently bought Falconer and he is the one spending time there. Lol...

Thanking you for any response.

Hmmm. Whatever about an all-plastic figure I might worry about a figure that has rubber - in this case his dreads.

Hmmm. Whatever about an all-plastic figure I might worry about a figure that has rubber - in this case his dreads.

I see... Actually his dreads are the least of my worries. But thanks telling me this, anyway. The joints is the most i'm worrying about. I suppose there wont be any problem, i'm just saying...
Thnx!:wink1:

The joints should be fine, but like a-dev said the dreads would be my biggest worry. I don't think rubber and heat do well together over extended periods of time.

Classics coming along, just wanted to do a little vid presentation and recap the 3 Super Predators. Enjoy the video...probably not so my german english voice over. ;-)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGVOcnaFDg[/ame]

Finally got this guy and I love it much more than Berserker. Now all I need is Tracker. =D

Quick question though, the third strap from the top thats connecting the chest piece to the little armor piece on his stomach has broke. How would one go about fixing that? Glue? Kinda scared to put glue on the chest piece with the body paint and all that.

that and the strap connecting his thigh piece to his waist piece on his left thigh is broken too. The small one.

This one is my fave of the 3. He's the most basic figure wise, but that bio just kicks too much ass.

..and once you got the Tracker, I'm sure you'll love it more than this guy. :lol

Congrats! :)

Yeah well that's gonna' take a while. :lol Need to save up for Classic, first. But considering the prices aren't rising too much for Tracker, I'm fine with waiting.

And I looove the Bio.

This has probably been discussed already and I overlooked it but its something I've only just noticed about this figure - is it normal for the armour on his right thigh to have no straps? It seems to be attached to his leg completely independently. I don't see any straps in the prototype pics either. Whats the story there?

Yeah well that's gonna' take a while. :lol Need to save up for Classic, first. But considering the prices aren't rising too much for Tracker, I'm fine with waiting.

And I looove the Bio.

Yeah, I believe the supply is so high nowdays hence the stable price. But don't wait too long. :wink1:

Yeah, I believe the supply is so high nowdays hence the stable price. But don't wait too long.

Surely. :hi5: But the prices here in Malaysia are floating around retail price, still. Heck, he's selling for just as little as his two clan members. I remember him being distinctively more in terms of price when he came out over here, too. So I'm in no hurry.

In fact, the more I think about it, the more I wanna' get rid of these two and just get Tracker to go with Classic.

Surely. :hi5: But the prices here in Malaysia are floating around retail price, still. Heck, he's selling for just as little as his two clan members. I remember him being distinctively more in terms of price when he came out over here, too. So I'm in no hurry.

In fact, the more I think about it, the more I wanna' get rid of these two and just get Tracker to go with Classic.

I see. Looks like Malaysia is becoming a good place to hunt HT figures huh?! Yeah, his PO price is more expensive than the first ones since this one comes w/ a hound.

Hmm suit yourself but if I were you, I wouldn't get rid of those 2 & complete these Preds. Seeing those 3 Super Preds w/ Classic & Royce will be a killer display; but that's just me. :monkey1

Back