1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also got this email. Nice to see Sideshow getting stuff in early. Wonder if Hot Toys is turning to air travel with the port situation being so bad, or if Sideshow did truly put their foot down about the late time frame in which they have gotten their product. Maybe a combination of both.
Another possibility is HT put these on a boat weeks ago and now that SS knows they will have these in the warehouse in the coming weeks they felt it was safe to send notifications. I also got the same email for the Shore Trooper and the Deluxe Mando Boba Two Pack.

Another possibility is HT put these on a boat weeks ago and now that SS knows they will have these in the warehouse in the coming weeks they felt it was safe to send notifications. I also got the same email for the Shore Trooper and the Deluxe Mando Boba Two Pack.
Could also be that they know they're going to get this via air shipment once it's released in HK... No idea though.

Oh man, I'm in for a world of wallet hurt it sounds like. :lol

One thing I do find odd about all this - Rex is released but Sideshow says he’s delayed coming in. Lando is not released but he’ll be in before Thanksgiving. We’ll see how this saga plays out, but I would imagine both Rex and Lando would be figures that sell better in the US, Canada and Europe than their domestic market.

Could also be that they know they're going to get this via air shipment once it's released in HK... No idea though.
Seeing many getting updated/delayed shipment notifications for Rex and other figures. Makes you wonder if they get an initial shipment then have to delay the rest.

Exciting!

D76563BA-89CA-4D37-8A64-D08ED69959EF.jpeg

First email: Hey, Lando's going to be a bit early.
Next day email: Actually, next week.

How strange.

I always get nervous when it hits SS before the asian markets. I like seeing those final production pics, so I know what I'm getting.

Back