1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you watch that last video around the 9:30 mark, it shows the deluxe R2 box and the guy says it's still available.

Yeah, just watched it and he moved the camera to show a few in stock.

Crazy to think after all this time.

That’s wild that they’re still in stock. Is that the norm for sold out figures to still be in stock for those events? I’ve never heard of that before.

promising sign that Bespin Han is not that far behind.
B242CB3B-0E57-49EA-927C-448999E99085.gif

Maybe lando is a poor seller and they want to get him out quickly. He will end up being a small allotment and then skyrocket in price when we either get bespin han or some other esb characters. Oh wait, we will never get another han because hot toys hates money.

Really hope HT has tweaked this sculpt. I can't believe the latest choices for a 1/6 Lando have either been a pissed-off cartoon 50-year old Jesse Jackson lookalike (Sideshow Lando Skiff) or a weirdly smirking 20 year old Puerto Rican youth from the 1970s (HT Lando Bespin.) :gah:

That last shot did look like a production sculpt, perhaps they tweaked a bit or it just got altered for the better in production, but looked a little more like Billy Dee. Will likely order if that's the case once we see the blogger pics.

Lando has a new ETA on Sideshow: October - November 2021
He was slated for a 1Q 2022 release so moving up a quarter isn’t unrealistic. It’s possible Hot Toys wanted to move him up to clear something off their plate, but if he’s getting to Sideshow in that time frame he needs to release in the coming days.

While an early release on Lando is welcome, it doesn't give me any hope that Hot Toys corrected that DH-17 blaster.

Lando and Snowspeeder Luke are my 2 most wanted figures next.
Everything else Star wars is just paving the way..
I’m the exact same way (plus scout troopers from ot) but I still have a million preorders. Rex and clones and shore troopers and so many others. I’m also hoping we get a bespin escape leia so I can order a second lando. I’m sick and need help.

Back