Hallmark does THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK - impressive, most impressive ornament

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedibear

Figuring it out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't paid attention to these Hallmark things in years, I'll be damned if this isn't really cool!

1689268775241.png

Check out the video on the order page. It does the entire Carbon Freeze scene. Crazy cool!

Hallmark has different lines with different quality levels, but the Keepsake ones are generally very good to even great in terms of detailing and paintwork. And the bulk of them could be used as general collectibles, not just ornaments. I used to pick a bunch up when they went on discount after Christmas. Some of their Muppets and G1 toy Transformers are top notch.

Very cool but not sure why they didn't just include a tiny Fett figure next to Vader if they're going to include his dialog etc.

I saw it at a Hallmark Store today - it's pretty cool - and dang, it plays the whole scene. I agree that Fett should have been included, especially since his dialog is included. Still, it's pretty fun. They had the Sail Barge (looked nice) and Jabba (gloppy paint job) but none of them are on sail until June 15 (Sat).

Back