1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think we'd ever get another version of Lando, so I put the SS clothes on a HT body to get a better version. Would like a General Lando, but not enough to pay for a 3rd party clothing set, not yet anyways...

View attachment 620890View attachment 620891
Awesome upgrade! How much work did it take to get the new head in there? Tempted to try this.

Awesome upgrade! How much work did it take to get the new head in there? Tempted to try this.

Thought I had some more pics of the work, but I'll have to get him out of storage to take pics of the head - I have to shave most of the hair off to get the helmet to fit. But it's just press fit on, so I'll try to take some pics of the head later without the helmet. The body, hands, and head are all HT. I did have to mod the bottom of the legs for the SS sandles to fit, but it wasn't too bad. Just sawed off a little bit from the HT legs and glued the plugs from the SS legs. I used some plastic bonding epoxy. I picked up some Finn lightsaber hands to hold the vibroblade. The only change I made to the SS outfit was to color the white strings on the shoulder armor with a brown sharpie.

IMG_0636.jpeg
IMG_0643.jpeg

I didn't think we'd ever get another version of Lando, so I put the SS clothes on a HT body to get a better version. Would like a General Lando, but not enough to pay for a 3rd party clothing set, not yet anyways...

View attachment 620890View attachment 620891
Looks great. I never could get clothing to cover the neck seem at the base near the body so I cut the neck off the head and added it to the sideshow body.

Attachments

• EAB36BE6-2CE0-4542-AD83-7D0B562F2AEA.jpeg
    EAB36BE6-2CE0-4542-AD83-7D0B562F2AEA.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Mines sitting in the box until someone releases a custom cape or I am able to sell it and make at least most of my money back.

Back