1/6 Hot Toys - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back: Lando Calrissian (Bespin version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe lando is a poor seller and they want to get him out quickly. He will end up being a small allotment and then skyrocket in price when we either get bespin han or some other esb characters. Oh wait, we will never get another han because hot toys hates money.
Think this is the reason why. They seem to push all bestsellers to the back, like Rex.

I’m the exact same way (plus scout troopers from ot) but I still have a million preorders. Rex and clones and shore troopers and so many others. I’m also hoping we get a bespin escape leia so I can order a second lando. I’m sick and need help.
You don't need any help.
This is what is meant to be for us all.

Maybe lando is a poor seller and they want to get him out quickly. He will end up being a small allotment and then skyrocket in price when we either get bespin han or some other esb characters. Oh wait, we will never get another han because hot toys hates money.
I feel no new Han Solos has more to with Harrison Ford than anything else.

Wasn't it the TFA one? If it was the New Hope one, I'd be pissed too!
It was the New Hope figure.
solofigure-161335.jpg

Wow! Another early arrival at SS. Very cool. I don’t have this ordered yet and was thinking about first batching it at TW. Might have to rethink that.

Also got this email. Nice to see Sideshow getting stuff in early. Wonder if Hot Toys is turning to air travel with the port situation being so bad, or if Sideshow did truly put their foot down about the late time frame in which they have gotten their product. Maybe a combination of both.

Back